Conditions of use of Ekornes's market portal
Ekornes.co.uk is a web site owned and operated by Ekornes Ltd. Ekornes is committed to safeguarding your personal information and we are legally obliged to use your information in accordance with existing laws for protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998. Ekornes Ltd. is owned by Ekornes ASA, headquartered in Ikornnes, Norway.
How will Ekornes use information it collects about me?
Ekornes will use the information we collect in several ways, including:
- Provide services like product guarantees and mailing catalogues upon your request
- Contacting you after an inquiry has been made by yourself
- Analyse web traffic and improve our services
When will Ekornes contact me?
You will only receive direct communication from Ekornes upon a direct inquiry or if you have provided consent to receive information by email or about future products and promotions.
Ekornes.co.uk uses so-called ‘cookies’ on our web site. Cookies are small text files stored in your web browser. Cookies are used to improve the user experience and do not represent a security risk for you. Your web browser allows cookies to be turned off, and you will still be able to use all pages.
The following cookies are used on Ekornes.co.uk:
- _utma to _utmz are 3rd party cookies used to create statistics on how consumers use our web site. Ekornes.co.uk uses Google Analytics to analyse web traffic. The IP addresses used by Google have been anonymized.
- "ASP.NET_SessionId": This cookie is set by our web server to enable you to view our apges. This cookie is erased when you close your web browser.
What information is collected about me?
Your web browser sends Ekornes.co.uk information every time you click to view a page. Examples of this information is which web browser you are using, which version and your IP address. For every page served, we store information about what page you are viewing, time and date, which page you came from, etc. None of this information is used to identify individuals. Ekornes uses the information to generate statistics on pages viewed, what consumers search for, and which services are being used.
The data collected is stored in Norway, and is the property of Ekornes Ltd.
How can I contact Ekornes?
(Great Britain, Ireland)
2 - 16 Goodge Street
UK-London W1T 2QA
Tel: (+44) 20 7462 0440
Fax: (+44) 20 7436 1049